Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

It is just after midnight making it Christmas and since I can see the international dateline from my house, and since we even moved our clocks ahead an hour last month, I am pretty sure that I am one of the first people to see Christmas.  Plus, since the family of the deceased paid for the diesel to run the generator all night, we even have electricity!

That being said, here is a curveball that no one saw coming.  If you read my last blog about the great Christmas controversy, you know that we are having problems deciding whether Christmas is on Dec 25th or 27th this year.  The decision has been made.  We will celebrate Christmas on Sunday, Dec 26th.  That way, we make exactly no one happy.

Anyway, Merry Christmas whenever you celebrate it.  Next year in Israel!  (Wait, I think that is what Jews say at the end of Yom Kippur.  I’ll settle for California.)

No comments:

Post a Comment